Duct Installation & Maintenance in Santee
Improve the Air Flow from Your HVAC System
If you are looking to have ducts designed and installed in your home, trust the team at Indoor Climate Experts. We will inspect your home and help you design a duct system that will allow for optimal heating and cooling. Our Santee duct installation team has extensive experience and knows exactly what to take into consideration during design and installation
When considering ductwork for your home, there are several factors that should be considered first and foremost. They include:
- The size of your home—The size of your duct system is completely dependent on the size of your home. We’ll take this as well as ceiling height, hot and cold areas, and any other unique characteristics into consideration.
- The size of your heating and AC system—We want to make sure the ducts we install are capable of handling the output of your system.
Repairs & Routine Maintenance Services
Your ducts are responsible for your home’s comfort and air quality, so it’s important that they are checked and serviced regularly to ensure everything is in great condition. Indoor Climate Experts can inspect and perform routine maintenance on your system, including replacing worn out air filters and annual maintenance inspections. Well-maintained ductwork can help make sure your system doesn’t have to work harder to heat or cool your home or business.
Are Fiberglass Ducts a Health Hazard?
Fiberglass ducts don't pose a hazard to your health on their own. However, if they're neglected and not properly maintained, debris, pollutants, irritants, and other airborne hazards can accumulate in them and potentially have a serious impact on both your heath and utility bills.
3 common health hazards that are signs your ducts may need maintenance, repair, or replacement:
- Fiberglass particles in the air - Fiberglass is man-made and it was created to replace asbestos. Fiberglass is located all over your home, in your attic, your walls and even under your house. If your ducts are damaged at some point, the fiberglass can be introduced in the air circulating your home. Breathing in fiberglass can cause skin as well as eye irritation and even reduce your ability to breath well. If your ducting has no barrier between the fiberglass and air stream, please contact us immediately for expert duct maintenance and repair.
- Mold & fungi growth - If your ducts have a pool of water, typically a mold spore will land in that pool of water and start to grow and will continue to grow as long as their is moisture available. If the mold in your ducts isn't dealt with the mold spores can be blown all throughout your home, this can cause allergies, headaches and even dizziness.
- They contain asbestos - Asbestos was what was used as insulation before fiberglass was invented. Typically, you'll find it in homes that were built before the 70's. As asbestos gets older, it can crumble and become airborne. When inhaling any asbestos, it can increase your risk of lung cancer as well as mesothelioma.
Trust Our Qualified Team
At Indoor Climate Experts, we are passionate about making sure your home is comfortable. Our technicians are NATE Certified, licensed, and trained, and we are committed to providing prompt, quality craftsmanship. Our Santee HVAC team is available for emergency services, offers convenient financing options, and provides discounts for veterans, active military personnel, and first responders.
I highly recommend using Indoor Climate Experts for all your HVAC needs.- Stephanie S.
We would use this company again in a heartbeat- EJ S.
Give him a shot and you will pick him for the job and not be disappointed.- Nancy C.
Jeff was prompt, courteous, kind...the ultimate professional.- Lauri A.
Their work ethic and standards are impeccable- Cathe F.
Drug-Free, Background Checked
Veteran Owned & Operated Business
Nate Certified, Licensed & Skilled
Financing & Maintenance Plans
Prompt Emergency Services Available
Focused on Quality & Craftsmanship